Tuesday 14 May 2013

THIS LIFE IS A TEST.
 I begin to wonder about where men go after leaving this world. It became more clear to me that this life is actually a test for the present. I've decided to pass my tests of life even when it seems difficult. I've been tested on every side and more tests still await, I only rely on the strength of God to overcome. The written word I'm sure will give answers to questions I'm asked by this life.  It seems to be getting more difficult everyday.
We stood in front of a panel who did not invite us to listen but to implicate us today, It was really threatening and challenging. We were being threatened with suspension from school but we move on with little courage. Yes, courage is not the absence of fear but moving on in the face of fear. I remain undaunted. Esther said "If I perish, I perish" but did not perish. I'm very sure I can not perish in this. Coming back to share the testimonies...

No comments:

Post a Comment